MVDC Phone Hotline – Available 24/7
Maintained by Karen Johnson
If you have an any type of update for the hotline, please call or text Karen at 262-629-0545 or Email Karen Johnson. Please list “Hotline” in the subject line.
Important Hotline Tips:
- Please do not leave emergency cancellations, change of location or caller/cuer on the actual Hotline voice-mail. Please call or text or email Karen with this information.
- Hotline is updated 2 to 3 times a week.
- Please remember that unforeseen technical difficulties might hamper the hotline, but rarely happens.
Communications/Publicity Chairperson Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements a public relations program including community service activities
- Creates publicity for Council-wide activities
- Arranges public demonstrations of all forms of recreational dance available through the Council
- Requests club dance schedules and consolidates them into a Council-wide schedule
- Prints and distributes Council-wide schedule at an interval determined by the Council