Michael Solomon Pavilion
Click any box to open it for more information.
Please remember – Two inches of snow or more will get the MSP lot plowed. If it’s less, please plan to wear your boots! 🙂
For any weather related concerns, please contact the MSSC Chairman and/or the MSSC Maintenance person. (Please check the “Support Committee Members” area below for current contact information.)
Michael Solomon Pavilion
2917 Berkley Street, #3
Dayton, OH 45409-1663
937-294-9357 (not for booking)
Located in the parking lot of the Community Golf Course
Operated and maintained by the Miami Valley Dance Council’s Michael Solomon Support Committee. – MSSC.
It is primarily used by recreational dance clubs who meet weekly.
M. S. Pavilion Calendar
|Building:||Frame, Redwood siding, 1 side screened in summer|
|Floor:||Sprung, hardwood floor, approx. 50 feet by 100 feet|
|Legal capacity:||240 people|
|Air-conditioning:||A/C is present in the building|
|Fans:||8 multi-speed ceiling fans, 4 large floor fans|
Coffee Maker with 3 warming burners & filters
Double stainless-steel sink
?? feet of counter space
?? feet of serving counter to dance floor
Large wood cutting board/work table
1 punch bowls
|Chairs:||approx. 100 metal folding chairs|
|Tables:||approx. ?? 6-foot rectangular tables|
|approx. ?? 4-foot rectangular tables|
|Restrooms:||Women’s restroom with 2 toilet stalls, electric wall heater.|
Men’s restroom with 1 toilet stall, 1 urinal stall.
|Coat Racks:||4 large coat racks|
|Decorations:||The building interior is decorated at the beginning of each month. Any event wanting specific decorations, or no decorations can be accommodated with at least 1 – 2 months’ notice.|
|Stage/Caller’s Stand:||(details to follow)|
|Trash Bins:||3 twenty gallon trash bins, with replacement liners|
MS Support Chairperson
- Maintains the Pavilion
- Handles the scheduling and the maintaining of the MSP Calendar
- Collects and deposits usage fees of MSP
- Addresses needs concerning MSP
11261 Baltimore Phillipsburg Rd
Brookville, OH 45305
Checks should be made payable to the Michael Solomon Support Committee
- Shall receive monies, pay bills, and maintain auditable financial records.
- Shall maintain a support fund separate from Council monies. The support fund shall be used exclusively for management/maintenance of the Pavilion.
- Shall deposit all Pavilion usage fees into the support fund.
- Shall provide financial reports for each regularly scheduled Council meeting.
- Shall make records available for audit if requested by the Council or the City.